Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The New Year

Happy New Year and I hope your Christmas was Merry. The new year has started out on a good note, I moved into a more comfortable and more affordable place. However (and there has to be a "however") today I was literally shit upon. At least my cab was. This morning I went down to the underground garage to find my cab covered with water, a janitor on a ladder next to it, and a foul odor in the air. He told me a "water" pipe had burst onto my cab, but he had "hosed it all off." He didn't speak much English, so I didn't ask WHAT he hosed off, but it didn't smell like drinking water. So today had a shitty start. It's getting better.

2 comments:

NYC taxi photo said...

Ah excellent, hope to hear more about how it's like in Los Angeles. Almost all the blogs seem to come out of ireland or australia, and then the new york blogs, finally one from L.A.

Gusgamashuq Abunoori said...

I agree with taxi photo. I've been waiting to hear from the L.A. side of things in this taxi world we live in. The Aussies, the Irish, and the Big Applers have it way too monopolized.